BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CAREERS AT
Salveo Integrative Health provides behavioral health services across 50+ counties in Georgia.
- Psychiatrists (MD)
- Psychologists (PhysD, PhD)
- Therapists (LCSW)
- Advance Practice Nurse Practitioners (APRN) and Doctors of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Mental Health Technicians (MHT)
Salveo Integrative Health maintains an established presence in hospital, clinical, and telehealth settings. Our team of professionals provides behavioral health services in Georgia. Our services meet the needs of several populations in diverse settings ranging from state crisis centers to nursing homes.
If you believe you have the clinical experience and practical skills to serve communities with Georgia’s leading behavioral health provider, a job at Salveo Integrative Health could be the next step towards growing in your professional healthcare career.
What You’ll Gain from Working with Georgia’s Leading Behavioral Health Practice
- A rich workplace experience working alongside an expert team experienced with behavioral health in multiple settings, including inpatient, outpatient, clinical and hospital settings
- Diversity in communities and populations served by working with a variety of diagnoses, patients, and programs
- Stability and support with staff at an organization that values you as a healthcare provider with your individual unique set of experience, positions, and qualifications you bring in
- The opportunity to be a part of Georgia’s leading mental health workforce and work in a field that is evolving and innovative to adapt to growing needs
If you are a qualified, community-oriented healthcare professional seeking to grow in your career, then contact Salveo’s career department at firstname.lastname@example.org.