If you have a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
TELEMEDICINE AT SALVEO
Salveo Integrative Health offers telemedicine for patients in Lawrenceville and Flowery Branch, GA and the surrounding areas. All of our providers can see patients through telemedicine. If you would like to make an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not interested in a telemed visit, you may reschedule.
Our Lawrenceville office is open to in-person visit and telemedicine appointments. Flowery Branch is currently closed for in-person visits, and currently all Flowery Branch providers are seeing patients virtually via telemed visits ONLY.
Our Flowery Branch office can only schedule appointments that are virtual as the physical clinic is closed till further notice. We appreciate your understanding. The Lawrenceville office is still open for walk-ins, injections, and any questions you may have.
We understand that in these unprecedented times you may have a lot of questions. However, due to high volume, if we cannot get to your call, please leave us a clear message with your name, date of birth, and reason for calling.
Provider Waiting Room Links
- Dr. Hashmi – doxy.me/salveohealth
- Dr. Hoque – doxy.me/nhoque
- Curtis Atkins – doxy.me/curtisatkins
- Dan Richart – doxy.me/danrichartlpc
- Robyn Tenenbaum – doxy.me/robyntenenbaumaprn
- Angie Smith – doxy.me/angies
- Tara Lynch – doxy.me/taralynchaprn
- Penelope Burton – doxy.me/blaze
- Vincent Spencer – doxy.me/vincentspencer
- Veronica Thornsberry – doxy.me/veronicathornsberry
- Crystal Hamilton – doxy.me/crystalhamiltonlcsw
- Nicole Williams – doxy.me/nicolewnp
- Rebecca Mortensen- doxy.me/rmortensenpac
- Kim Leverett – doxy.me/kimleverett
- Thomas Bass- https://doxy.me/thomasbass
- Kris Magpantay- https://doxy.me/kmagpac
Credit Card Authorization Form
If you would like to make a payment, you may fill out this Credit Card Authorization form and email it to us at email@example.com. This will give us permission to keep your card information on file and bill you for visits. This form will need to be filled out after every visit. Alternatively, you may call us and make a payment.