Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to www.salveohealth.org and Psychiatric Services of America, Inc and governs data collection and usage.
To provide you with better products and services on our website, PSA may collect information that is personally identifiable, including your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
When purchasing products or services, we collect billing and credit card information to complete the transaction.
Additionally, we may collect demographic information that is not unique to you, such as:
We only collect your information when it is provided voluntarily. However, this information may be necessary if you choose to use certain products or services on our site.
These circumstances include: (a) signing up for an account on our website; (b) registering for a contest sponsored by us or our partners; (c) registering for offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) entering your payment or credit card information when purchasing products or services on our site.
In addition, we will use your information to communicate with you regarding your requested products and/or services. We may gather additional information from you in the future.
Your personal information may be collected and used so PSA can better operate its website(s) and deliver services.
Your personally identifiable information may help us inform you of additional products and services available from PSA or our affiliates.
PSA does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
PSA may share your personal data with our trusted partners for purposes such as sending email or postal mail, providing customer support, or arranging deliveries of products or services. These third parties may not use your personal information outside of providing these services to PSA. THey are also required to keep your information confidential.
Without prior notice, PSA may share your personal information if required by law or the belief that this action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law, legal process, or law enforcement; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PSA; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of PSA, or the public.
Information regarding your computer hardware and software may be collected while using the PSA site. This may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, times the website was accessed, and referring website addresses. This information helps us operate our service, maintain the quality, and provide statistics about the use of our website.
Our website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content, practices, or privacy policies of websites other than our own. Users should be aware of when they leave our site and should read the privacy statements of any other websites that may collect personal information.
PSA takes measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Our security measures include SSL protocol when information is transmitted to other websites. Encryption protocol, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol protects your information. These security measures are designed to protect against unauthorized access or alteration of your information.
Unfortunately, no security measures for internet data transmission are 100% secure. Therefore, by using our site, you acknowledge that: (a) some security and privacy limitations are out of our control; and (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of information exchanged on this site cannot be guaranteed.
Unless subject to one of the exceptions set forth below, on receipt of a request from you, we will:
- Delete your information from our records; and
- Tell our service providers to delete your information.
Note: we may not be able to complete your deletion requests if your information is necessary to:
- Complete a given transaction for which the information was originally collected, fulfill a written warranty or recall according to federal law, provide goods or services you have requested, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our business relationship with you, or fulfill a contract between you and us;
- Detect, protect against, or prosecute against security incidents or malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- Identify and fix errors that interfere with intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure another consumer may exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise rights allowed by law;
- Adhere to the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Participate in scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that abides by all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when deleting the information may impair completing and achieving such research. Informed consent will be obtained;
- Allow completely internal uses that align with your expectations of your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Use your personal data in an internal, lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
We do not knowingly collect information about or from children under thirteen years old. If you are under thirteen, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to use our website.
We may store your data on third party hosting servers with whom we have contracts.
Psychiatric Services of America, Inc
311 Gwinnett Drive
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046
Effective as of November 17, 2020
Thanks for your payment.
Please let us know if your payment is incorrectly processed. If a refund is approved, your refund will be issued to the credit card that was used to process the original payment. Your credit should be received within a few days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.