Salveo is a Latin word meaning “to be well”, and supporting each Georgian that we and our partners serve to be/become well is at the heart of all of our efforts.
In Salveo’s 15 years of operation, Salveo is known for our partnerships with Hospital Systems, Community Service Boards (CSBs) and private organizations throughout Georgia as well as our thriving private practices in Lawrenceville, GA, and Flowery Branch, GA. Salveo provides comprehensive behavioral health service delivery, administrative management, program development and consulting services in 81 countiesthroughout Georgia, either directly or as a subcontractor to behavioral health providers, both public and private.
Salveo’s has a wealth of experience in developing and working with programs such as:
- All Community Service Board Programs (CSU, BHCC, Outpatient Services, LIGHT Program, APEX, Telemedicine, Substance Abuse Treatment, Detox, MAT, ACT, Residential Programs, etc.). Salveo provides management of programs and consultation for CSB’s across the State of Georgia.
- Staffing services for Psychiatry, Mental Health Nursing and other related programs.
- Adult, Adolescent, Geriatric Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Adult, Adolescent, Geriatric Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Program (TMS)
- Geriatric Psychiatric Hospitals, Development of Programs, Staffing and Management.
- Consult/Liaison Services to Hospitals
- Workforce training and development of behavioral health programs and training of medical staff within Behavioral Health Systems
- Physician/Extender staffing for Behavioral Health Services.
- Salveo provides preceptorship, placement and teaching to Medical Schools, Nurse Practitioner Programs, Physician Assistant Programs, Counseling Programs and more.
- Service Line Development to bridge behavioral health and medical programs within hospital systems.
- Nursing home, rehabilitation, and assisted living psychiatry staffing and program development.
Please contact our office to find out more about any of the above services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 825-4045.